16319 Bear Lane
- 1883 sq ft
- Built in 1999
* 3 Bedrooms
- The upstairs Master Bedroom has a king-size, memory foam bed, TV (with Amazon Firestick), a balcony with table and chair, and also a full bath
- The Queen bedroom downstairs has a queen size memory foam bed, with a flat-screen TV (with an Amazon Firestick)
- The Bunk bedroom downstairs has a very comfortable full over full style bunk bed, with a flat-screen TV and a bookshelf with endless movies and books for you to use at your leisure.
* Recently renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
* Open concept living room and dining room, providing you with unfiltered access to your loved ones.
* Deschutes river and LaPine state park are quite literally waiting at the back door at this Riverfront home.
This home includes floor to ceiling windows that allow serene views of the Deschutes River and 6-acre forest from almost every room in the house. The modern concrete warm-floors throughout will keep you toasty through winter and always stay cool through the summer months.
Access to the Deschutes River for easy Kayaking, just step put the front door.
The entrance of LaPine State Park is only a 5-minute walk from the house for hiking and mountain biking.
You’re 30 minutes from downtown Bend and just 15 minutes from Sunriver Resort. Mount Bachelor is a 45-minute drive for any skiing, hiking, or seasonal recreation you may enjoy! You’ll love the large deck with comfortable patio furniture for BBQing, dining or just hanging out to be near the river and pine trees.
No events or parties please.
Pets are allowed in homes classified as pet-friendly homes with management pre-approval and a non-refundable pet fee. Please note the following policies at our pet-friendly homes.
Cascara welcomes pets for an additional fee of $15 per night/per pet.
All pets must be on a leash or under voice command at all times when outside of the home.
Guests are responsible for cleaning up after all pet waste.
Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Evidence of pets on furniture may incur additional deep cleaning fees.
Additional fees may apply if your pet causes damage or disturbances to premises or furnishings or leaves excessive amounts of hair.
Guests should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Cascara reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive.
Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on the balcony, patio, or porch.
Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Cascara Vacation Rentals, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet.
Guests will be solely responsible for the pet while on the property and in Sunriver.
All Cascara Vacation properties do not permit smoking inside the vacation homes or condos. This includes, but is not limited to; tobacco, marijuana, vape pens, vaping, cartridges containing liquid nicotine, hookahs, cigars, or any lighted inhaled material. Any damage caused by smoking is 100% the responsibility of the guest on file. Sunriver is surrounded by the abundant wooded area of the Deschutes National Forest, which makes for a very high wildfire risk in the warm months. Smoking of cigarettes, pipes, or other substances on or along any road, drive, lane (except within an enclosed motor vehicle), pathway, trail, or any SROA owned property is prohibited unless specifically permitted by signage.