East Butte 14
- 1976 sq ft
- Built in 1980
* 4 Bedrooms
- There a two Master bedrooms in this home, both have their own private bathroom connected to them. The first one is located downstairs with a King sized bed. The second Master is Upstairs through the Bunk room with a King sized bed in it as well.
- The remaining two bedrooms are both located upstairs with the second Master. The first room is a Pyramid style Bunk bed with a Twin bed. The last bedroom holds a Queen bed.
* Walk into a spacious living area with great vaulted ceilings and plenty of windows that let in all the sunshine and light that Sunriver has to offer.
* Family dinners are a breeze when it comes to cooking in this fully stocked kitchen. The dining area has plenty of room for the whole crew with seating for up to 10. This home features all new and updated appliances.
* 10 FREE SHARC PASSES INCLUDED! (Passes also include Tennis, Pickleball, Winter Tubing, Boat launch acces, and more!)
Conveniently located, this home is just a hop, skip, or bike ride away from the best amenities that Sunriver has to offer. This charming, close to town,home has plenty of room to sleep 10 and is a great space for your vacation needs.
Love being outdoors? This vacation escape offers plenty of deck space with a propane BBQ, deck furniture for outside meals, and a spacious hot tub to relax in. For fun and games, you can head to the garage and play a game of Foosball or have a family ping pong match. There are 10 bikes including a tandem, a tagalong, kid trailer, and 2 kayaks! Whatever your Sunriver vacation plans are this home is perfect for you!
This home does not allow pets, and no exceptions will be made.
All Cascara Vacation properties do not permit smoking inside the vacation homes or condos. This includes, but is not limited to; tobacco, marijuana, vape pens, vaping, cartridges containing liquid nicotine, hookahs, cigars, or any lighted inhaled material. Any damage caused by smoking is 100% the responsibility of the guest on file. Sunriver is surrounded by the abundant wooded area of the Deschutes National Forest, which makes for a very high wildfire risk in the warm months. Smoking of cigarettes, pipes, or other substances on or along any road, drive, lane (except within an enclosed motor vehicle), pathway, trail, or any SROA owned property is prohibited unless specifically permitted by signage.