On your arrival, you enter into a two-story foyer with gleaming travertine marble floors. In this home, you can breathe, and you will appreciate the natural stone, tile, and Brazilian walnut floors. To create an allergen-free environment natural materials have been used - in furnishings (leather, cotton, and linen), bed linens and towels (100% cotton), and area rugs (wool, cotton, and leather).
The piano-room invites you in, just to read a book and spend a few moments of quality time by yourself, or to enjoy playing the piano to your heart's content. See what sheet music you discover in the drawers or bring your own.
The view through the French doors to the garden and the oasis pool beyond opens up as you enter the great room and the kitchen downstairs. A dining table seating eight and island bar seating for four more ensure that everyone can eat together. The kitchen is fully equipped with a high-end gas cook-top and a professional, high efficiency, silent exhaust system driven by an outside fan motor. A wall oven, a quiet dishwasher, a spacious fridge/freezer, and a microwave drawer round out this well-equipped kitchen. Comfortable seating area with a cluster of movable coffee tables and a SMART TV invite you to stay and relax after dinner with your family and friends. Step outside to enjoy dining at a table seating six, conversations at the patio sofa and chairs, and lounging around the pool in the teak steamer chairs surrounded by Florida's tropical nature.
The living room upstairs provides another comfortable sitting area with a SMART TV and stereo equipment to enhance the movies' soundtrack. Adjacent is a mahogany, slate-bed pool table. A set of French doors lets everyone 'spill-out' to the house-width, 12-ft deep balcony where there is more space to enjoy the outdoors; a bar table for four and a sitting area for four. A hammock beckons beyond.
After an active day visiting Disney World just a few miles away and other attractions that Reunion and Orlando have to offer, you deserve a good night's sleep. A spacious master bedroom downstairs features French doors that in a few steps lead you to a relaxing evening swim or an invigorating morning dip. You will be ready to enjoy another day in the sun. An en-suite bathroom with a spacious marble shower and a walk-in closet finish the downstairs master suite.
Upstairs you find another generously sized master bedroom with a King bed, a SMART TV, and ensuite bathroom. Another upstairs bedroom is beautifully furnished with a queen bed, SMART TV, and provides access through the French doors to the balcony overlooking the pool and conservation area beyond. Rounding out the bedrooms is a dormitory sized bunk bedroom that sleeps six. Two of the bunk beds are extra long for the fully grown but young at heart. The room has a fabulous, blue suede sofa perfect for enjoying the 65-inch SMART TV and for playing video games on the PlayStation PS4 console.
Welcome to Hidden Oasis.
A perfect vacation is waiting for you.
• Master Suite #1 - King (Ground Floor)
• Bedroom #2 - King (Second Floor)
• Bedroom #3 - Queen (Second Floor)
• Bedroom #4 - Dormitory Bunk Bed (Second Floor)
-1 XL Twin Bed
-1 Twin Bed
-2 Trundle Beds
• Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
• Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
• All towels and linens are provided
• Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
• Flat screen TV
• Open floorplan
• Pool table
• Private pool
• Luxury patio furniture
• Full size washer and dryer
• Ironing board & iron
Welcome to Reunion Resort
Enjoy Unlimited Access to These Amenities & More in Reunion Resort
3 Signature Golf Courses
6 Tennis Courts
Resort & Disney Shuttle
10 Community Pools
On-site Restaurants & Bars
Boutique Spa & Salon
Resort WiFi Internet
With membership access to Reunion Resort, you can enjoy all these amazing resort amenities listed below:
- Water Park access*
- Shuttle to Disney*
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Access to three signature Golf Courses
- Boutique Spa and Salon*
- Tennis Centre*
- Access to 11 pools throughout the Resort
- On-site restaurants and bars
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Bicycles for 1 hr use at the resort per day
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Evening Glow Golf Event Entry on nights offered
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
- Eleven - Roof Top Bar/Restaurant After Hours Cover Entry
- Resort WiFi internet access
- Children's Activity Program
All Activities are based on availability
*Additional fees apply
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. FootGolf is available after 3:00 pm on select days.
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|
• Early or late check in/out: 1/2 nightly rate
• No smoking / No pets
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 20% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Final payment due 30 days prior to your arrival
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request