- Panoramic beach and ocean views
- Located on the famous Mission Beach boardwalk
- All bedrooms feature ocean view balconies
- Beachfront fire pit and BBQ
- Walking distance to beach shops and restaurants
- Located on ground level and second level
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- Smoking and Pets not permitted
- Cable TV in living room and all bedrooms
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Welcome to Bluewater Oceanfront 1 North – a spectacular beachfront vacation rental directly on the famous boardwalk and warm sands of San Diego’s Mission Beach. This home was custom built and purposely designed and decorated with two things in mind: comfort and enjoyment of the beach and everything it has to offer.
This is one of the top vacation rental homes on the Mission Beach boardwalk. It’s beautifully designed and outfitted with comfortable furnishings and luxurious finishes featuring granite counters, an open concept kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large view windows, outdoor private patios and multiple balconies all with breathtaking ocean views. This unique and family-friendly home can be combined with adjacent units to make an 8 bedroom or 12 bedroom family compound that can sleep up to 30!
This vacation rental home offers a spacious, open floor plan for the living, dining and kitchen areas so your group can spend time together with plenty of space. With all the windows, it’s hard to find a place that doesn’t have a great view! You can cook your meals in the kitchen while watching the kids play on the beach out front. You and your group can spend some time relaxing on the sunny oceanfront patio, set up an umbrella on the sand, take a stroll along the beach, grab a surfboard and hit the waves, or go biking on the boardwalk. If you love the beach and outdoors, then this is the place!
This home is truly a paradise at the water’s edge and is situated right in the heart of Mission Beach. Bluewater Oceanfront 1 North is perfectly located between Crystal Pier to the north and the famed Belmont Amusement Park and roller coaster to the south. Just a short walk away, you’ll find yourself surrounded by multiple restaurants, convenient markets, coffee houses, beach boutiques, bike and surfboard rentals, and more. Unless you’re going to visit some of San Diego’s other world-class attractions, you can park your car because this home is near it all.
We take pride in this home and it shows. We’re interested in renting to families and groups who will appreciate all that has been done to make this home special and will take good care of it.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 10
- Open floor plan: living room, dining room and kitchen all with ocean views
- Half bathroom
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV, en suite bathroom with jetted jacuzzi and access to beachfront patio
- Outdoor beachfront patio with private fire pit
- Separate BBQ grill and island bar area for this unit
- Private, enclosed 2-car garage
- Bedroom 2: king bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV, balcony and ocean views
- Bedroom 3 (suite): 2 queen beds (sleeps 4) with HDTV, en suite bathroom and private balcony with ocean views
- Bedroom 4: double-size bunk bed set (sleeps 2-4) with HDTV and balcony with ocean views
- Full bathroom in hall near bedrooms 2 and 4
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV in living room and all bedrooms
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-car garage dimensions: 15′9″ width x 20′2″ depth x 6′7″ height
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 30 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 2 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 12 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $305
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.