No Reunion Resort MembershipProperty Reference # RVH_127
Located in the upscale Reunion Resort community The Villas North and overlooking The Independence golf course by Tom Watson, this is a wonderful second floor 3 bedroom vacation rental condo.
This three-bedroom condominium has a spacious living room and dining area has been furnished to a high standard. There is a 42-inch cable TV complete with Bose DVD and sound system. There is also a fully functional kitchen which is very well equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The separate dining area has a beautiful dining table with seating for 6.
Large sliding patio doors lead out to your own large terrace balcony with a table and seating for 6 where you can enjoy breakfast and evening drinks.
The Master en-suite bedroom has a King bed, 42" TV complete with DVD player and cable. There is a walk-in closet, an electronic safe, and an en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, bath tub and a walk in separate shower.
The second bedroom has another Queen bed, 32" TV complete with a DVD player and cable. There is also a large closet and an en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom has 2 Full beds and a 32" TV. There is a large closet and an en-suite bathroom.
Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access is also available throughout the condo.
Brief description of this condo:
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable TV in each bedroom
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on 2nd floor with elevator access
- Bedroom #1 - King
- Bedroom #2 - Queen
- Bedroom #3 - Full / Full
- Living Area - Pull-Out Sofa Bed
- 42" LED Cable TV
- Bose DVD Player & Sound System
- Large balcony
- Patio table and 4 chairs
- Further two chairs with foot stools
- FREE use of pack’n’play and high chair and stroller
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
This condo is just 1.5 miles away from the main pool in the resort located at Seven Eagles. The Seven Eagles pool is the most popular within the resort and boasts two relaxing Jacuzzis with plenty of poolside seating. Enjoy poolside refreshments and dining at the Cove Bar and Grill, with a menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and smoothies, as well as a full bar
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service.
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Accidental Damage Protection of $89 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Stunning views of the beautifully kept golf course is what sets Reunion apart from other communities in the Kissimmee & Davenport area. Enjoy privacy in the perfect spot to unwind between days at the theme parks. Enjoy amazing Orlando attractions, dining and shopping close by to keep your family entertained.
Reunion Resort is a one of a kind vacation rental resort in the Central Florida area, just 6 miles from Disney World. The size and beauty of Reunion Resort is instantly apparent for anyone entering the community. The majority of properties enjoy golf course and conservation views, rather than backing onto other homes which is typical other resorts in the area. A peaceful and private gated community in a beautiful Florida setting, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one.
Please note: this property does not have access to the resort amenities. If you're looking for great value and the perfect base for your family vacation, close to the attractions but far enough away from the hustle and bustle, then this property is a great choice.
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|